Sunday, May 09, 2010

Adellina4U on Cam

Web Cam

Girls on Web Cam


What do you get in my Fan Club:

♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥FAN CLUB♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

*WATCH RECORDED SHOWS FOR FREE
*SEE MY PERSONAL PICTURES FOR FREE
*READ MY ONLINE DIARY
*10% OFF LIVE SHOW DISCOUNT
*20% OFF IF YOU ARE A PREMIER MEMBER
:))
*SPECIAL PVT FAN CLUB PRICE=2.9$!!!

I'd recommend you to join my FC in the following cases:
♥♥ you want to save your $$$, and as a fan you get 50% discount for pvt
♥♥ you have a crush on me, infatuated with me, maybe even addicted to me? FC is the best solution
♥♥ you want to watch my recorded shows updated every day and do not pay for them
♥♥ you are fond of my great personality, enchanting smile, amazing legs, shining eyes, delicious derriere, beautiful hair, captivating mouth...yeah and you know that Im an extremly modest person...)))))
♥♥ you want to save your $$$ and have more time in pvt
♥♥ you want to please me and make me smile at least once in a month
♥♥ you want to save your $$$...oops did I mention it before?
♥♥ you want to get to know me and I have a great online diary...I am more frank with my fans
♥♥ you still have doubts that you want to save your $$$?
♥♥ you want to become closer to me and see my world
♥♥ you still have doubts???

My FC members are my "special friends",join our community with a very small fee!!!No round tables,no discussions abt the crisis, just relaxing!!!)))

Joining fan club costs 14,95$ first month or 30$ for 3 months.

♥♥ ADELLINA ♥♥
Likes to be spoilt and cherished
Loves attention and attentive guys
Adores nice surprises and sweet presents
Has a sense of self
Chooses relationships that make her happy
Has the good sense to appreciate a man who doesn't make promises until he knows he will keep them
Is very sweet! Taste!:)

U wanna take a sample of it?..

My Schedule (PST)
Sat 9:00 PM - 3:30 AM PST
Sun 8:00 PM - 3:30 AM PST
Mon 9:00 PM - 3:00 AM PST
Tue 9:00 PM - 3:00 AM PST
Wed 9:00 PM - 3:00 AM PST
Thu 9:00 PM - 3:00 AM PST
Fri 9:00 PM - 5:00 AM PST

No comments: