Thursday, September 17, 2009

NicoleAngel wants YOU to tell them exactly what to do.

Nicole Angle at Taboo Cams

Hi everybody! My name is Nicole and I am an adult model. I am 27 and I live in NYC, USA. I have alot of toys and beads I love playing with. Great action, great ZOOM and AUDIO! Ready to be amazed? Join my Fan CLub you will get access to: -----ALL my DAILY *NEW* Private shows!( at least 15 new shows added daily!!! You can watch anytime u want, how many times u want!) I love playing so U will see GREAT action :) -----10 % discount on both Privates and Nude! ----- ALL my HUGE archive of ***209*** recorded privates!!!!! OMG!!! U have to see them.What you need to do is this: 1.Add me to your favorites models list. 2. Inside your member account press on the link that says :" My Favorite Models" 3. Press on "View Video" below my "NicoleAngel" profile picture. 4. ENJOY ***209 ***HOT recorded shows!!!!!:) You can access them any anytime, for how long you want:) Great fun, great action! Be smarter then others.... join MY fan club. Are you horny right now? So am I....Just TAKE ME PRIVATE so we can play and CUM together:) Kisses and hugs, Nicole Angel My BIO

My Schedule (PST)
Sun 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM PST
Mon 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM PST
Tue 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM PST
Wed 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM PST
Thu 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM PST
Sat 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM PST

Visit me and others on cam at tabbotalkers.com

No comments: