Friday, June 16, 2006

hello you sexy thang!


Well, I know I have been bad...not blogging like a good girl. You know there has been this big push to blog if you want to be a successful phone girl. Well, I am so busy with my hot callers that I don't have time to blog much...So sorry!
I have been feeling guilty lately about not doing the blogger more so I promise starting today I will do better!! The summer has started and I have a new fella who comes to fuck me now and then so if you come back you might find some sizzling sexy stories to go along with my hot ass pics...
Now, what can you do to get some of my nice tight, juicy pussy? Well, you could start out by calling me! Have you seen my website?
is where you will find me with LOTS more pics! And when you do a 20min call from now until Labor Day I will send you a picture of me by snailmail and your call will only cost you $40!! that saves you $10 off my normal charge! woohoo!! Wonder why I'm willing to discount my time? Well, I turned 52 in May and I'm fucking HORNY...hornier than ever!!

No comments: