Friday, June 30, 2006

Happy 4th of July!


Is it hot where you are? oh, I bet it's always hot where you are...yummy boy! Well, it's been plenty hot here and humid! Makes me want to run away to the beach or go skinnydipping with some well hung young stud! I did go swimming at a friends pool the other afternoon but then her husband came home and she got mad when he said he wanted to fuck me, so that was that...dang it!
I would love to have you call me during the holiday w/end, if you do I will give you a little discount for keeping me company. You are always asking if I will give you some free time, well, how about if I give you some free time this way, instead of paying me $2.50 a min, how about I accept $40 for 20 minutes? that's saving 50cents every single minute! How can you possibly resist me now? You know where I am, I'll be around all w/end...so call me, I am horny and ready to go!
www.cum4claire.com

No comments: